We offering family pricing! Check our class listings for tuition information!
COVID-19 INFORMATION AND POLICIES
1. The studio is cleaned daily- bathrooms, door knobs, seating areas, etc. Mats used in tumbling classes are cleaned in between each class. Barres are cleaned after each class.
2. All students will have their temperature taken with a no touch thermometer before being allowed into the studio. If a student's temperature is above 100.4, they will not be able to stay. Parents will be asked to wait until given a thumbs up before leaving. In addition, teachers will show students that we too are good by taking their own temperature.
3. After temperature checks, all students will be given a squirt of hand sanitizer (or may provide their own).
4. Studios are equipped with tissues, wipes, etc. so that, if needed, they can be utilized quickly and avoid exposure.
5. Fans will be used and the HVAC system's fan will run to ensure that air is continually moved and not stagnant indoors.
6. Students in dance and tumbling classes may choose whether or not to wear a mask, shield, or other face covering. Students in theatre classes will be required to wear a face covering.
7. Class sizes will be small. No dance/tumbling class will have more than 8 people. Students will be asked to social distance themselves in the studio. Barres will not be shared (except in adult classes where we can easily designate spots for each adult participant so that 2 people can share a barre). Theare classes will be distanced and will sit all facing the same direction.
8. If parents wish to view classes, they will need to follow the same student procedures- temperature check, hand sanitizer, mask (optional). The arms on the seats where they sit will be disinfected before a new class arrives. We reserve the right to limit the number of parents in the studio at one time in order to ensure social distancing practices.
9. Parents are asked to not send students if they are exhibiting any symptoms.
10. It is our hope that we will be able to maintain face to face education. Our trial runs with summer classes have been very successful and we have not had any cases of illness with any of the participants. However, we are ready should it become necessary (due to an incident of COVID) or a mandated state closure) to close the studio, we are ready and able to pivot to an online learning format.
11. We have very few instances where both studios would need to be used at the same time. In those instances, we still anticipate having less than our 50% occupancy rate in the studio.
Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns. We want to make sure that everyone feels comfortable coming back to the studio and knows that we have been and will continue to use safety protocols as per CDC regulations.
VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER 902 W KIMBERLY RD UNIT 54 DAVENPORT IA 52806